Objectives of Association
- To promote the advancement of dental education
and research in all institutions.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperative effort
and achievement by, and mutual helpfulness among, dental educators
in this region.
- To stimulate the production, exchange and dissemination
of ideas and information among dental educators, educators of other
health care professions, and educators in the community of higher
- To study and investigate the educational aspects
concerned with providing and maintaining optimal oral health care
for the public.
- To communicate with the public, other health professions
and the community of higher education to improve their understanding
of the importance of oral health care in relation to the general
health and well-being of individuals and society.
- To establish and maintain liaison with governmental
and other appropriate agencies that may further the development,
support and improvement of dental education research and service.
- To advise and provide consultants and consultation
services regarding dental education programs.